November Monthly Challenge
1. 'N' is for November: Read a book that starts with 'N' or whose author's first or last name starts with 'N'.
2. Happy Anniversary! Read a book that was published in November of any year or read a book found on the shelves of an RRRC member that joined in November of any year.
3. Featured Author Challenge - Kaylea Cross: Read a book written by this month's Featured Author, Kaylea Cross, or by any author with her first or last name.
Fun Facts about Kaylea:
★ She writes primarily Military Romantic Suspense
★ She also writes Erotic Romance under the name Callie Croix
★ Her first novel was published in 2008
★ She lives in Vancouver, BC, Canada
★ She is a former nationally-carded softball pitcher.
You may also read a book set in Canada or by an author from Canada, a book published in 2008, any romantic suspense or erotic romance, or a sports romance.
4. November 8 - Young Readers Day: Read a children's or YA book, or a book where a child plays an important role in the story.
5. November 13 - Caregiver Appreciation Day: Read a book in which one of the MCs is a caregiver. This can be as a profession or in their personal life, so medical professional, teacher, parent or other family caregiver, etc.
6. November 17 - Take A Hike Day: Read a book with an athletic MC or an MC that spends a lot of time outdoors, or with an outdoor scene on the cover.
7. November 20 - Absurdity Day: Read a book with a silly, hairbrained or foolish character, or one with a wild and wacky plot. Or just read a book that makes you laugh!
8. November 24 - All Our Uncles are Monkeys Day: Read a book about shifters, or any paranormal romance, or a book with an animal on the cover or that is important to the storyline.
9. November 28 - Red Planet Day: Read a book with science fiction elements in the storyline, or a book with red or something round on the cover.
10. Reader's Choice: Read any book of your choosing!
2. Once Upon a Regency Christmas - Louise Allen, Sophia James, Annie Burrows (HH #1303 - Nov 2016) - Nov 13
4. The Black Sheep's Secret Child - Cat Schield (HD #2474 - Oct 2016) (baby) - Nov 7
5. The Sweetheart Secret - Shirley Jump (Berkley - Sept 2014) (doctor) - Nov 3
6. Western Christmas Proposals - Carla Kelly, Kelly Boyce, Carol Arens (HH #1299 - Oct 2016) (outdoor scene) - Nov 5
7. Billionaire Boss, M.D. - Olivia Gates (HD #2471 - Sept 2016) (laugh) - Nov 22
8. Way of the Warrior - Suzanne Brockmann et al (SourcebooksCasablanca - May 2015) - In Plain Sight by Catherine Mann (seeing eye dog) - Nov 28
9. Something Sweeter - Candis Terry (Avon - June 2014) (red car seats) - Nov 21